This made an excellent Memorial Day BBQ salad at Zahira’s! It would go well with our potatoes from this week’s share and arugula, kale or chard. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Amy Hetager, CSA Blogger
Potato Arugula Salad
From All Recipes Website from Zahira
- 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes, cubed
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 bunch arugula – rinsed, dried and torn
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, and cool. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, mix vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl. Drizzle in olive oil, whisking until mixture thickens.
- Toss potatoes with vinegar and oil mixture and arugula. Serve at room temperature.